4Cast. Decision Intelligence Platform That Delivers Business Results
4Cast’s customized, centralized decision-based AI platform supports decision-making processes and optimizes effectiveness in a range of industries including defense, HLS, energy, and more. It’s scalable, intuitive and transparent.
Get Greater Value from Your Data for Better Commercial Decisions
4Cast supports decision-makers at every stage with customized, decision-based AI platforms that support decision-making processes, improve efficiency and empower them to stay a step ahead – taking the risk out of high-stake decisions.
The AI platform bridges the gap between raw data and commercial decision-making, by providing one place for the creation and usage of AI driven predictions.
The uniqueness of the platform is its ability to interface and collect information from various systems and sources, together with artificial intelligence capabilities that analyze the data – providing recommendations to decision-makers in real time.
Everything You Need to Realize Decision Intelligence Across Your Business, All On One Platform
- Connects with multiple data sources: Collection of Big Data from databases, as well as information and IoT systems – both inside and outside the organization
- Unique methodology turns the data into information which can be measured against organizational goals
- AI engine identifies gaps and provides recommendations and insights that improves organizational efficiency
- Unified platform that helps to break down silos across the organization, ensuring that crucial decisions aren’t made in isolation.
- Explain courses of action that will allow the organization to meet any challenge and identify opportunities
- Deliver fast time to value
- Make informed decisions in real time, while minimizing the risks
The Choice of Leading Organizations Around the World
The 4Cast Platform optimizes decision-making and business results for a wide range of companies and organizations around the world with different industries and use cases, including: Skills management, combat readiness, operational planning, emergency management, predictive maintenance, equity and diversity and more.